Friday 18 December 2015

A Lovely As A Tree Christmas Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Festive Friday.

I've been rushing round the shops this morning doing all my last minute finishing off bits and bobs. I am now fully stocked on wrapping paper and sellotape, stocking stuffer and treats. And this afternoon sees our big Christmas shop delivered with fun festive snacks for the next couple of weeks. I am now feeling more organised which is a relief. 

Today I have a cardmaking class make from last weekend to share. I love the simplicity of the gold tones in this card. It features a circle embellishment stamped with the tall tree from the Lovely As A Tree stamp set (a long stay stamp set from the catalogue and a firm favourite of mine). I layered my stamping with Memento Black ink and then highlights of gold embossing over the top.


I used Gold Foil to highlight the circle and a thin layer of foil around the Whisper White layer. The gold embossed sentiment is from the Reason for the Season stamp set.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)
 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment