Friday 11 December 2015

A Joyous Little Letters Christmas Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

A very happy Festive Friday crafters.

I love today's project. I cased this from Teneale Williams in Australia. I created my own version as I didn't have all the same elements. I love the effect and colours. 

I started with a Crumb Cake base and a layer of Very Vanilla. I stamped the Vanilla layer with the snowflakes from the Hello December stamp set (stamped in Crumb Cake). I then layered with Circles punched from Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and the music notes design from the Home for Christmas DSP.


I inked the edges of my DSP and then added my Little Letters cut from Cherry Cobbler. Once I layered and adhered all my pieces I used Crystal Effects over my letters to give them a glossy sheen. I also fussy cut holly leaves from one of the Home for Christmas DSP designs to add to my J and Y circles. To finish I added the tiny stars punched from Glimmer Paper using my Confetti Stars Punch.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)
 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment