Monday 14 December 2015

A wintery Home for Christmas Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. How was your weekend?  Lots of festive-ness here with my December card class on Saturday. To celebrate I cracked open my pot of Waitrose Signature Spice and made a Spiced Orange and Almond Cake for my ladies. What a treat!

Today's festive card make is inspired by a lovely fellow Demo and team mate of mine Tracy May. I saw her version of this card on Pinterest and fell in love with it. I just adore these little deers. They remind me of being a child and of the images of Christmas we had on wrapping and paper and cards as children. I knew I had to have a go at making this card and putting the deer centre stage.


I started by punching the 2 1/2" Circle from the snow fall papers. I fussy cut my deer and adhered over the top. I added White Craft Ink with a sponge dauber across the bottom of the card (I also used my Chalk Marker to darken areas of the snow fall).

I stamped the Jingle All The Way sentiment in Real Red and added Rhinestones for sparkle.


This is an alternative version I created with a different deer and Silver Encore ink to give a little sparkle to the snow.


And here is a little peek of the cakes from Saturday's class. I had some issues slicing the clementines but it didn't stop it tasting lovely.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)
 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment