Friday 4 December 2015

A Wood Burnt Decoration from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Hello crafters. How goes your week? It has been a busy one here with work and festive preparations. I am going to be enjoying mooching today taking some festive pictures for my December album. More pictures of that to follow.


Today I have a little hostess club gift I made for all my lovely club members to celebrate the season to share with you. I received a pyrography tool for Christmas last year and have periodically made items through the year. I had seen a lot of these wood burnt slices on Pinterest and knew the snowflake from the Hello December would be a perfect wood burnt embellishment.



I bought my wood slices online and then began by stamping the snowflake in Crumb Cake. I then traced the design with my wood burning tool. It was as simple as that. 


I added a length of Linen Thread to hang the decoration. To package the decorations I cut pieces of Very Vanilla cardstock and stamped the matching Hello December snowflake with Crumb Cake ink. I cut a slit in the top of the Vanilla card and tucked my decoration through (securing on the back with washi tape). I then slipped the whole piece in to a 4"x6" Cello Bag.

To decorate my bag I added a little Old Olive stamped tree banner and a felt tree from my crafty stash (non-SU).


I hope you've liked something a little different today. I enjoy mixing Stampin' Up! with my other crafty loves. It goes to show how versatile Stampin' Up! really is.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment