Saturday 26 December 2015

A Very Happy Christmas (and a Flowering Fields Sneak Peek) from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning and a very Happy Boxing Day to you all.

I hope you had a lovely Christmas Day yesterday and that your stockings were stuffed with lots of lovely crafty goodies. I received a beautiful set of 4 cross stitch tree kits. Each tree represents Winter, Spring, Summer or Spring. I cannot wait to get started with them. I am just finishing off a pre-Christmas project then I will sit down and get started with my lovely new kits.

I am currently having some technical issues with my computer (one of my littlies sat on my laptop and has broken the screen). I can only use half of the screen so blogging and editing my pictures is proving a little challenging. It is my birthday on Friday so I might ask the birthday fairies if they can help with my technology situation. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

I thought as it is Boxing Day and Christmas has passed I would give you a little sneak peek of Sale-A-Bration and what will be coming to Stampin' Up! in the New Year (Sale-A-Bration launches on January 5th along with the gorgeous new Spring Summer catalogue).

This is a card I made for a friends birthday earlier in the month using one of the FAB freebie stamp sets called Flowering Fields.



To create this card I used a Whisper White note card base and used my Memento Black ink to stamp the component parts (each flower stem is a separate stamp with the added butterfly details too). I then coloured with my ink pads and blender pens.

For those eagle eyed amongst you you'll also notice the new gorgeous floral embellishment. You'll find these gorgeous Botanical Garden Jewels in the new Spring Summer catalogue (if you'd like your own copy to peruse drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk and I'll get one in the post to you). 

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to read my blog throughout 2015. I've been blogging now for nearly 6 years. I cannot believe how much I have learned and how many friends I have made through Stampin' Up! and crafting. There are lots of exciting things coming up in 2016 and I look forward to sharing crafting and creativity with you. Thank you again for supporting Stampin' Sarah! and I'd like to wish you a very Happy New Year.

I'll be back in the week with a few more sneak peeks for you. But don't forget if there was anything you loved in the Autumn Winter Catalogue you've only got until January 4th to place your order before the products retire for good.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment