Thursday 10 December 2015

Fantastic Stampin' Up! Year-End Sale


From now until January 4th you can get some AMAZING bargains on a selected range of Stampin' Up! products. These products are only available while stocks last so make the most of these bargains early before they sell out.

Check out all the products through my Online Store now.

There is no minimum purchase amount and you can add items from the catalogue or Weekly Deals too. Just to note, there are no refunds or exchanges on items purchased through the promotion.


I've picked out a few of my favourite Must-Haves in the showcase below. Check out the full range online.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment