Wednesday 16 December 2015

A simple Snow Place Christmas Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Wednesday crafters.

I have a super simple Christmas card to share today. I only just invested in the Snow Place stamp set. I cannot believe I didn't purchase it earlier as it is so much fun to stamp with. I do love a stamp set I enjoy the actual stamping process with. 

I had seen various versions of this card on Pinterest and loved the use of the Real Red Pompom Trim for the earmuffs. So here is my take on the happy little Christmas penguin.


It really is as simple as just stamping your penguin, stamping your scarf on a scrap piece and either cutting with scissors or the matching Framelit and then adhering together with a matching sentiment.

And speaking of sentiments, don't you love the fun sayings in this set? I prefer more traditional greetings normally. But I love these funny little greetings and I especially love the font too.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)
 -XXX-
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment