Sunday 10 November 2013

Stampin' Up! UK Sweater Weather Hostess Club Gifts


Good morning and a very happy (rainy?) Sunday to you. I hope you have a lovely crafty day planned. I have a long list of crafty projects that need tackling today starting with some lovely festive card candy for my Pinkies team Convention swap (Convention is just around the corner now so I really must get my candy designed and made!).

I'm up early today editing and watermarking photos ready to schedule some posts for when I am away. I am so excited about this years Convention as I have a member of my team attending too. I am hoping for lots of big news and exciting sneak peaks too. Of course, I'll be straight home blogging upon my return to share photos of the experience.

Today's crafty share is a project I am really pleased with, some Sweater Weather inspired 2014 diaries that I included with this months Hostess Club orders. I found some lovely little pocket sized diaries in Tesco that I realised would be perfect for covering. I had a new and unopened pack of Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper sat in my paper box and thought this would be perfect to colour match with the stamped sayings (not Stampin' Up! I am afraid. I saw these stamps online last Christmas and my other half bought them as a Christmas gift as I am so addicted to stamping!)


The labels for the front of the diaries were cut in Very Vanilla and Early Espresso using the fabulous Chalk Talk Framelits Dies and finished with the small flower punched with the Itty Bitty Punches using Champagne Glimmer Paper.




I have included links to the products used for today's project either by clicking on the photos or the direct links above. If you place an online order for any Stampin' Up! products through my online store remember to add the code below and I will add your name to the draw to win the hostess benefits for the month's combined orders (with a minimum of £25 in hostess freebies):

V99TUSS2

Please get in touch if you have any questions about today's project or about placing an order or about Stampin' Up! in general. You can contact me on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting

-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment