Wednesday 20 November 2013

Stampin' Up! UK Sliding Chalk Talk Christmas Creation


Happy Wednesday Greetings! Just over a month to go until the big C day. Where is this year flying by to? I am now amazingly 23 weeks pregnant. I cannot believe how quickly time is going. I keep putting off baby preparations until after Christmas. But with the speed that the festivities are coming around I really should be thinking in a bit more detail about what I should be getting ready!

Today's festive share was inspired by this lovely creation I had seen over on Monica's blog. I just absolutely loved the sliding element of the card coupled with the Stampin' Up! Chalk Talk window. I loved the shape of the card and the use of the lovely Floral Fusion Sizzlits (which I purchased especially for this card creation).


This card uses a colour palette of Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler (my four favourite festive colours!). I used the Season of Style Washi Tape to seal the edges of the base of the card. I then cut the insert slightly smaller to create the sliding element. The image was stamped using the Chalk Talk stamp set and by coloring the For You and label in festive colours it gives a festive edge to the card.


For the floral embellishments around the frame we used the small floral punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes punches and the branch from the Bird Punch accessorised with Basic Rhinestones.

For more information on the Chalk Talk stamps and framelits (available as a Bundle from the catalogue or my online store) please click on the image below.


I have included links to the products used for today's project either by clicking on the photos or the direct links above. If you place an online order for any Stampin' Up! products through my online store remember to add the code below and I will add your name to the draw to win the hostess benefits for the month's combined orders (with a minimum of £25 in hostess freebies):

V99TUSS2

Please get in touch if you have any questions about today's project or about placing an order or about Stampin' Up! in general. You can contact me on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting

-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment