Tuesday 12 November 2013

Stampin' Up! UK Festive Gift Card Holder


Evening all. Hope you're having a good week so far. Have you started on your Christmas preparations yet? I'm still in the midst of my shopping and card making at the moment. 


For my last card class I wanted to create a 3D project that would help along the way towards Christmas preparations and I came up with this gift card holder using the Envelope Punch Board. The beauty of the new Punch Board is that it comes with all the measurements pre-printed on the board and to create the little envelope inside I just made the smallest envelope listed on the measurement guide perfect for a gift card.



To create the gift card holder base itself I used the Pop' n Cuts Cardbase. I folded my card in half (using a full length of A4 cardstock) and ran that through my Big Shot to create a folded card with the lovely shaping provided by the Pop' n Cuts base. I then scored at half an inch either side of the centre fold mark to give the base for the holder to stand on. I used my large oval punch to create the handle.

To embellish the holder I used Gumball Green cardstock and stitched ribbon along with a slim strip of Season Of Style Designer Series Paper wrapped with Victoria Crochet Trim. The stamped banner is from the Perfectly You hostess stamp set embellished with Basic Rhinestones.


I have included links to the products used for today's project either by clicking on the photos or the direct links above. If you place an online order for any Stampin' Up! products through my online store remember to add the code below and I will add your name to the draw to win the hostess benefits for the month's combined orders (with a minimum of £25 in hostess freebies):

V99TUSS2

Please get in touch if you have any questions about today's project or about placing an order or about Stampin' Up! in general. You can contact me on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting

-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment