Monday 18 November 2013

Stampin' Up! UK Zoo Review Christmas


Morning all and a very Happy Monday to you ;0) I am sharing a whole week of festive makings with you this week on the lead up to our big annual Stampin' Up! Convention. I have a lot of lovely Christmas creations to share so please pop back each morning and say hello.

How was your weekend? How are your festive preparations going? I have been busy finalising my Christmas shopping. Just the wrapping to go now. Oh and the Christmas card writing too. But that is a job for December......


I thought I would share a card with you today using the fab Circle Card Thinlits Die coupled with the penguin from the Zoo Review stamp set. This penguin image was inspired by a beautiful card I saw over on Vicky's blog. I loved her beautifully coloured penguin image and decided to give it my own take using the Thinlits dies and the lovely Winter Frost Designer Series Paper. I created a mask using a post it note.  After stamping the penguin in black Staz-On I laid the mask over the top and then sponged the sky in Pool Party ink over the top. I created the snowflakes with a white gel pen and also used my two way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds to give a bit of festive shimmer. I coloured the penguin using my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker and I also blended inks using my blender pen for the penguin's chest. The sentiment was stamped from the lovely More Merry Messages stamp set.


The Circle Card Thinlits Die set I have used for this card comes with 9 matching dies to create greetings and embellishments for your fab flip cards. The set costs £29.95 (133480) and you can find more info by clicking the image below which will link you directly through to my online store.

I have included links to the products used for today's project either by clicking on the photos or the direct links above. If you place an online order for any Stampin' Up! products through my online store remember to add the code below and I will add your name to the draw to win the hostess benefits for the month's combined orders (with a minimum of £25 in hostess freebies):

V99TUSS2

Please get in touch if you have any questions about today's project or about placing an order or about Stampin' Up! in general. You can contact me on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting

-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment