Thursday 28 November 2013

Stampin' Up! UK Undefined Stamping


Good morning all and welcome to another crafty day!

Good news, I found my Undefined stamp that I created. It was hiding from me in one of the many pockets in my fab Convention bag (a pic to follow once the lighting is a bit better). I was so relieved to have found it. It is not a masterpiece but I had worked on it for Summer and was sad to think that I had left it Manchester.

The picture above shows the stamped image on the block. Once you have designed and carved your image you can then ink it up with black Staz On and stamp your wooden block so it looks and feels like a normal Stampin' Up! stamp. As you can see I tried to carve a sunshine image with Summer's initial. I spent ages coming up with an idea as I only had the one piece of rubber and didn't want to waste it. This was inspired by Summer's nickname, Summer Sun.

Here is the carved rubber view of the stamp:


And while I have you here today, I just wanted to remind you about my Gift Card/Voucher service. Once again it is proving very popular this year and with Christmas fast approaching, a gift card for a friend or crafty loved one is a brilliant idea. What better way to give someone exactly what they want for Christmas than to give them a Stampin' Up! voucher to spend on whatever they like from the catalogues. And it can be spent in the New Year and Sale-A-Bration and they might just qualify for additional freebies when they order.  I can create a gift voucher for any value and I will create a lovely unique holder for the voucher too.

Here are some examples of recent Gift Voucher makes:



The first was made with the Season of Style Designer Series Paper and embellished using my lovely new Christmas Ornament Punch (I received so many lovely swaps at Convention using this punch I couldn't resist investing in it myself!) and Gold Foil Cardstock. I love the extra embellishments created with our fab sparkly glimmer paper too.


The second I used the Winter Frost Speciality Papers for and created a matching embellishment with the Festive Flurry Framelit Dies. I layered snowflakes with DSP and Silver Glimmer Paper then finished with a Frosted Finish Embellishment (my favourite accessory for the upcoming festive season!).

Please get in touch if you would like to order a gift voucher for a friend or loved one. Or if you'd just like to treat yourself to a pre-Christmas crafty gift. I'd be more than happy to help you place an order or help you with your Stampin' Up! queries. I can be contacted via email on poulton_sarah@Yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. 

If you place an online order for any Stampin' Up! products through my online store remember to add the code below and I will add your name to the draw to win the hostess benefits for the month's combined orders (with a minimum of £25 in hostess freebies):

V99TUSS2

Happy Crafting

-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment