Monday 25 November 2013

Home from Convention

Happy Monday Crafters ;0)

I am home from a crazy week away campervan-ing around Wales in the lead up to Convention in Manchester. Convention itself was crazy and HUGE. So many people to meet and chat to and swap with. I came home with the HUGEST bulging box of swaps (photos to follow very soon!). There is everything in there from wrapped chocolates to a Stampin' Up! necklace to lovely cards and cardfronts to brooches and even a paper crafted fascinator. It is always amazing to see the levels of creativity and the ideas people have. But, as I said, that's a whole post for another day......

I've come home and looked through my photos to realise I only took pictures of cards and samples. I havent a single picture of the stage, the fabulous presenters or any of my team mates. What a wally I am!! I got so caught up in the creativity that I forgot to take pictures I'd be able to share and scrapbook. I will be sharing some pictures over the upcoming days of the amazing swaps I received and share some crafty projects too. I have a super busy crafty week ahead and have lots of things to share.

It was announced that for the next 3 years Stampin' Up! Convention will be held in Brussels, Belgium. Next years event is being held from 16-18th October. I would love to welcome you to my Island Inkers team and have you join me and some current members of my team for a crazy weekend of crafty creativity. If you click on the 'Join My Team' tab above you can find out more information about joining Stampin' Up! either as a hobby demonstrator or to build yourself a creative business. I have a lovely team and we meet monthly to chat and craft. And the pic below shows the welcome pack I give to all new joiners to my team. 


And while we are chatting about exciting Stampin' Up! announcements. It was announced at Convention that Stampin' Up! are launching the FAB Undefined line in the UK (available now). If you click on the flyer below it will direct you through to my online store for more info. Undefined is a fantastic and new creative stamping product for carving your own images. The Carving Kit includes the tools and product needed to make your own stamp set. You are completely unlimited in what you carve and create.

We were given a sample kit at Convention and there was a devoted area for giving carving a go. I created a little stamp for Summer which I was actually really pleased with. And would you believe it, I cannot find it anywhere!? I'm going to have to have another look tomorrow and then I can share my stamp with you.


Please get in touch if you'd like any further information about Stampin' Up!, joining my team or the Undefined kit, please get in touch. I'd be happy to chat to you about anything crafty or Stampin' Up!: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

 If you place an online order for any Stampin' Up! products through my online store remember to add the code below and I will add your name to the draw to win the hostess benefits for the month's combined orders (with a minimum of £25 in hostess freebies):

V99TUSS2

Happy Crafting

-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment