Monday 4 November 2013

Stampin' Up! UK My Digital Studio Jingle and Joy Creation


Happy Monday Crafty Friends and Followers.

If you follow my Facebook business page you will have seen this My Digital Studio page on my wall over the weekend. It was my first proper 'from scratch' page I'd created and I was so chuffed with the result. I love this photo. It was taken last Christmas when we took Summer along to her first Christmas Christingle Service at my Mum and Dad's local church. It was so lovely and festive and I caught up with an old school friend there. I love Summer's little facial expression in the pic.

Currently Stampin' Up! are offering a brilliant selection of MDS festive downloads at 30% off till the end of November. I treated myself to a few of the bundles of papers and matching embellishments over the weekend and this was my first festive creation using the lovely Jingle and Joy Kit which includes (for the bargain price of £5.57):

* 33-piece SVG stamp brush set*
* 12 Designer Series Papers 
* 19 embellishments

Features:
* Digital-exclusive
* A perfect kit for your December Daily album, photobook pages, cards, and more
* Great for both winter images and Christmas-themed projects

Colors:
Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Gumball Green, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Very Vanilla


And don't forget you can also download a free 30 day trial here of My Digital Studio from my online shop to see how the software works and to see how you get on with digital creating.

If you decide to place an online order for any Stampin' Up! products add the code below and I will add your name to the draw to win the hostess benefits for the month's combined orders (with a minimum of £25 in hostess freebies):


V99TUSS2

Please get in touch if you have any questions about todays project or My Digital Studio, about placing an order or about Stampin' Up! in general. You can contact me on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.
Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment