Monday 13 February 2012

Second scrapbook layout

Here is the second of this month's scrapbook class layouts:
Again this is centred around the gorgeous Spice Cake Designer Series Paper.  I used a sketch I found online to create this page using 2 inch squares taken from each of the DSP designs. I added a rosette made from Chocolate Chip and More Mustard cardstock with a giant More Mustard button to finish. The photo is appropriately of a table full of cakes at my friends wedding (all her family cooked a cake instead of one big wedding cake). I loved that the cakes matched the colours of the DSP.

This is a very simple but effective page which utilises all of the designs from the Spice Cake papers. It could easily be adapted to match any of the paper sets in the catalogue.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll pop back later in the week to see a lovely card I designed for a workshop I'm demo-ing for on Wednesday.

Happy crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment