Monday 20 February 2012

Hostess Thank You

Here is a gift I made for my lovely new Hostess last week. I haven't made a sour cream container for a little while so thought it would be perfect to combine with the Everyday Enchantment Sale-A-Bration Designer Series Papers. I used the same papers to match the thank you card we made at last months card class. The small tag is punched using Tiny Tags and finished with a metallic brad. I filled the sour cream container with a mini Stampin' Up! starter collection (Dimensionals, buttons, ribbon, brads) as I wanted to showcase a lot of our lovely coordinating embellishments for a new group of crafting ladies.

And hoorah for some good light finally. So pleased I managed to get some realistic colour shots of these beautiful papers. They compliment the current In Colours so nicely (and Pool Party is my new favourite colour to craft with).

Happy Crafting ;0)
-XXX- 

No comments:

Post a Comment