Friday 3 February 2012

Card class part two

Welcome back and thanks for visiting again today ;0)

Here is the first of my shares for today. This is the card that didn't make it into last months card class. I loved it and had started to prep it when I realised it was near identical to a card we had made before. I might have a go at designing a centre step card like this using different papers for February's class as I love this style. This card features Nature Walk and the matching retired papers from last years Mini Catalogue. This beautiful set is still available in the Main Ideas Book and Catalogue and remains one of my favourites to stamp with. The bird is one of my favourite images to stamp in Early Espresso and then colour with watercolour crayons.
 I always like to finish each  class with a quick and easy card (we're usually flagging after a 3D project and two more intricate cards). This was inspired by a lovely card I'd seen my upline Michelle make. I used different papers but kept the striking contrast between the black and bright colours. The DSP is Flirtacious from the main catalogue and the flourish and butterfly are from Creative Elements. I created the greeting to fit the circle using the Happy Birthday from Party This Way. I only coloured half the sentiment and stamped and then cleaned and coloured the other half and stamped.
If you'd like to find out more about any of Stampin' Up!'s products or would like to book a workshop to make the most of Sale-A-Bration and all its lovely freebies please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 609249.

Happy Weekend & Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

2 comments:

  1. They are both lovely Sarah, how are you and the bump doing? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Sarah! I was thinking about you too and wondering how you're feeling? Vicky x

    ReplyDelete