Wednesday 22 February 2012

Quick Customer Thank Yous

I recently demonstrated for a new group of crafting ladies. They were familiar with Stampin' Up! from the crafting publications but had never actually crafted with our stamps before. Their order arrived late in the afternoon and my partner had offered to deliver their box on his way to work in the evening. Which only left me a few minutes (in between cooking dinner and unpacking the order) to create some quick and easy stamped thank yous. I always like to give a handstamped thank you with every order as I appreciate each and every order from all of my customers.

Seeking inspiration I went up to my craft room and spotted a pile of pre cut Very Vanilla Top notes and the brand new unmounted Charming stamp set. I've seen this flower image stamped over the backing words stamp on several blogs recently and really love the effect. So I picked up my Pool Party (told you it was my favourite colour of the moment) and Elegant Eggplant and set about creating these quick thank you cards. I stamped a thank you on the inside with Wisteria Wonder and finished by embellishing the flowers with some tiny basic pearls.

Not the most complex of notelets but I managed to stamp them and write them just in the nick of time for my partner to deliver the order ;0)

Hope your week is treating you well so far.

Happy Crafting ;0)
-xXx-

No comments:

Post a Comment