Tuesday 28 February 2012

More customer thank yous


So another Stampin' Up! week begins. I took delivery of last weeks workshop order yesterday and needed to come up with a new 'thank you' design for my customers. This is the card I came up with. I needed it to be quick and simple as I needed to reproduce it 9 times over. As it happens, it was a touch more complicated than I would have liked (the colouring of the 'thanks' was the most time consuming). But I love the overall effect. And this years In Colours are just too lovely used all together like this.

The two stamp sets I used for this are both Sale-A-Bration sets, Outlined Occasions and Fresh Vintage. The colours are: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade. The butterflies were cut with my Big Shot and the Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die. Each card is slightly different as I used the butterflies differently on each card (cut with Calypso Coral). To finish I embellished with super sparkly Stampin' Up! rhinestones.

Hope you are keeping well and I have three more cards to share this week so I hope you'll pop by again.

Happy Crafting ;0)
-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment