Wednesday 15 February 2012

Here are two versions of the make and take for tonights workshop.  This was inspired by this card over on Julie's blog. I loved her colour combo of Lucky Limeade and Elegant Eggplant but had to substitute for cardstock I actually had in. So for mine I used Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry.
I love the contrast of the Razzleberry stamped over the top of the Olive. Such an effective but simple stamping technique. I also liked Julie's idea of adding extra embellishment to another sample to show how you can bling the card up a little (simply through adding a bit of ribbon and rhinestones). The stamp set used for this card is exclusively available in the Stampin' Up! Spring Mini Catalogue which is only available until April 30th. With Sale-A-Bration running until the end of March, now is the perfect time to get hold of limited items available in the Mini. Just get in touch if you'd like any further information (poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 609249).

Happy crafting ;0)
=X=

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Sarah and I love your colour combo! Wishing I had this set now... ! Hope all's well with you and your bump. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete