Wednesday 17 September 2014

An Autumnal Wondrous Wreath Thank You


Good morning and a very happy Autumnal September morning to you. It looks like it might be a lovely bright and sunny day here on the Isle of Wight. Perfect for our planned trip to Starbucks and then to the park to drink our Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

As you might have guessed, my thoughts have turned to Autumn and breaking out my shades of yellow and orange ink pads. I needed to make a quick set of Thank You notes for a recent party order I am delivering this evening and wanted to have a go at creating a non-Christmas card with the gorgeous Wondrous Wreath stamps. I like to create purely stamped thank you notes to show my lovely party customers all the different ways you can create easy cards just with your stamps.

The Wondrous Wreath stamp set works beautifully on its own simply layering up the image. I started with Hello Honey for the main leaf layer and then stamped over with Tangelo Twist and Blackberry Bliss for the berries and bow.

I stamped the 'Thanks' sentiment from the Another Thank You stamp set in Blackberry Bliss on to Hello Honey cardstock and punched with my Modern Label Punch. I finished with two Regals Candy Dots.


 It has been a busy couple of weeks at Stampin' Sarah HQ and I have really missed blogging (all my posts last week were scheduled while I was away on a motorhoming holiday in Lincolnshire). Before we went away we celebrated Sylvie's Christening. It kept Mum and I busy as we had handmade decorations, I decorated the cake, we had handmade jam and scones. But it was all well worth it as it was a lovely day shared with lovely people. It made me so happy that so many friends and family came to share the day. Some travelled from over the water too. I was grateful to each and every person who celebrated with us. And to give a little insight in to the day, here is the happy girl herself.



And here is Summer performing her special Red Arrows show for us in the garden after everyone had gone home.


Thank you for popping by today and for sharing in my Autumn creating excitement. If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party. Click on the Promotions tab above to see the exclusive hostess promotion running until October 31st.

And don't forget to check out this weeks Weekly Deals by clicking on the image below.



Happy Crafting
-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment