Monday 8 September 2014

Hostess Club Thank You Gifts for September: Stampin' Up! For All Things Shopping Notepads

Good morning and welcome to a new crafty week.

How was your weekend? We celebrated Sylvie's Christening yesterday and had a lovely day with friends and family celebrating her special day. I will share pics of her in her lovely little gown once I get time to have a look through the stacks of pics taken.


Today's crafty share is my hostess club thank you gift for September. I was doing my usual weekly supermarket shop when I came across some plain shopping list notepads in the stationery aisle. I thought they would be perfect for giving a Stampin' Up! Autumnal makeover to. So I purchased a stack and covered them with the beautiful Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper

I just love the color scheme of these papers especially Blackberry Bliss and Cajun Craze together. I used Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze  with the For All Things stamp set to create the little layered labels. I cut the labels using my Chalk Talk Framelits and inked the edges with a dauber and Cajun Craze.

To finish I tied a length of Gold Baker's Twine to one of the gorgeous little Autumn Wooden Elements and glued with a dot to the stamped image.

I am really pleased with how these turned out and it would be so simple to change the decoration of make notecards for any season or occasion.


Thank you for joining me today. I have lots more lovely projects to share this week. I have been going a little box crazy with my new Gift Box Punch Board. So pop back on Wednesday to find out more. 

If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party. Click on the Promotions tab above to see the exclusive hostess promotion running until October 31st.

Happy Crafting
-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment