Wednesday 24 September 2014

A quick Stampin' Up! Under the Tree Shaker Card


Good morning and welcome to another festive crafty Wednesday here at Stampin' Sarah! Autumn may have officially started yesterday but it is still beautifully sun shiney bright here on the Isle of Wight. Today's adventure is about to take me and the girls on a mooch around Osborne House. The House has stunning gardens and there are lots of red squirrels to spot too. Summer loves being set free to run around.

Today's crafty make is a quick shaker card inspired by this make on Pinterest. I love the simplicity of the layering of the gorgeous (and thick!) Under the Tree Speciality Designer Papers. I used the Circle Collection Framelits to cut my two circles and punched the tree using the Tree Punch. I also cut a circle from a Window Sheet to layer behind the tree circle to stop my sequins escaping.

At my class we used the edges of a sheet of Dimensionals to create the shaker frame around the tree shape (the edge long sections on the Dimensionals sheets are perfect for creating shakers or for stabilising larger layers on a card).


For the shaker elements I used some our fantastically sparkly Frosted Sequins (although not too many as I had to take my shaker apart to remove some originally as I'd packed it too much and they wouldn't move).

I stamped the Merry Christmas from the exclusive Hostess Set (available free with a party order over £200- check out the 'Promotions' tab above for more info) Good Greetings using my Encore Gold ink pad.  I hand cut the banner to fit around my sentiment. I then finished with two stars punched from Gold Glimmer Paper and two Candy Dots.

Today sees the launch of another week of fab deals over on the Stampin' Up! website. This weeks deals feature Framelits & Paper Piercing Packs. What a bargain! These can be ordered online or get in touch direct and I'll place an order for you. Click on the picture below to find out more.


Thank you for popping by today. If you have any questions about today's project or the products I have used, please get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. You can order online direct through my store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. I also have availability in the next few months for your very own crafty party. Click on the Promotions tab above to see the exclusive hostess promotion running until October 31st.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment