Friday 12 September 2014

A simple Seasonally Scattered Thank You Card using Stampin' Up! Products


Happy Friday crafters! It is the weekend *hooray*

Just a quick thank you note to share today. I made this to match my Gift Box from earlier in the week. This was my Hostess Thank You Card to accompany my recent party gift.

I absolutely love the Seasonally Scattered Stamp Set and loved creating this simple and clean stamped card using the Thank You stamp embossed with Gold Embossing powder.

It was simply embellished with Cherry Cobbler flowers punched using my Itty Bitty Accents Flower Punch. Each flower is embellished with a Rhinestone.


You'll notice my Rhinestones extend beyond my embossed sentiment. This is due to little fingers getting a bit inky and then picking up the card to tell me how lovely it was. Rhinestones are a perfect cover all for all those rogue bits of glue and ink that could otherwise ruin a perfectly lovely card.

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you've had a productively crafty week. More to share next week and I'll try to throw in some non-Christmas projects although with the Autumn Winter catalogue being so chock full of loveliness I am in full festive mode at the moment.

Please let me know if you have any questions about this project. You can get in touch via email: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. I'm more than happy to help. All Stampin' Up! products can be ordered through my online store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. Or get in touch direct and I'll happily place an order for you.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment