Wednesday 13 August 2014

Treat Box using Lullaby Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!



So, as promised yesterday, here is my matching box to accompany my Sweet Stuff shaker card. 

I created this gift box with a brand new tool soon to be released by Stampin' Up!, the Gift Box Punch Board (a bargain, like the Envelope Punch Board at just £17.95). It is a fantastic feature in the amazing new Autumn Winter catalogue.

This box measures a tiny 1.75" square and is created with a 6"x6" square of Lullaby Designer Series Paper.

I created the front embellishment with a Dazzling Diamonds Scallop Circle layered with a Crisp Cantaloupe circle. I stamped the cupcake from Sweet Stuff and then coloured with my Melon Mambo and Calypso Coral Blendabilities. I then used a little Dazzling Details for the white icing of the cupcake and glazed with Crystal Effects. The small heart was punched from Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper using the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. I coloured the Glimmer Paper with my Blendabilities markers to match the box colours.



The new Gift Box Punch Board is amazing. It even punches these fab crossover tabs to keep the box closed (I didn't use any glue to keep this box together). It creates boxes of all sizes and gives you the relevant paper sizes and score marks.

I added the hearts as an extra embellishment detail. This heart is from the Basics Hodgepodge Clips.

Here is a view of the box unfolded to give you an idea of how the box comes together.


I have one more Sweet Stuff project to share. So pop back on Friday to see my final creation. I hope you've enjoyed my little Autumn Winter catalogue sneak peek. Fix the date in your crafting calendar. The new catalogue goes live on August 28th and you'll be able to purchase the Gift Box Punch Board for yourself.

Please let me know if you have any questions about these projects. You can get in touch via email: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. I'm more than happy to help. All Stampin' Up! products can be ordered through my online store by clicking the product links above or the pictures below. Or get in touch and I'll happily place an order for you.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment