Friday 12 August 2016

A Fairy Celebration from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning lovelies. How has your week been? I've been enjoying creating with my gorgeous Autumn Winter preorder products. I have some sneak peeks for you next week. As you read this I will be finalising my table and prep for my 2nd Christmas Craft Day today. I have lots of fun in store for my ladies today and having received some great feedback from last Saturday's creating I am sure some beautiful creations will be made today.

My creative share for today was the result of a challenge I set myself to ink a stamp I'd not created anything with yet. The Fairy Celebration stamp set was on my must have list when I saw the new annual catalogue yet I hadn't gotten around to creating with it. I wanted a colourful but simple card to highlight the gorgeous fairy image. This is what I came up with:


I simply stamped the fairy in Memento Black ink and coloured with a selection of ink pads and Blender Pens. I added Dazzling Diamonds to the toadstool and brushed Clear Wink of Stella over my Soft Sky background to add extra sparkle. The final embellishments were the stars taken from the In Color Accents pack and the tiny pearls.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment