Thursday 4 August 2016

A Jar of Love Birthday Celebration from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafty friends. How has your week been so far? Its been a busy one here. I am still putting the finishing touches to my Christmas class projects for Saturday's all day get together with some lovely ladies. It is my favourite class of the year.

Today's crafty share is a birthday card I created for one of my lovely card class ladies last month. I combined lots of my favourite products from the Annual Catalogue for this card including the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits and Jar of Love Bundle.


I stamped the jar on to a piece of Vellum and then cut out with my matching Thinlits to give the see through glass effect. I then stamped the two step flowers from the Jar of Love stamp set and added them with Brights Sequins around the top of my birthday jar of flowers.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Product List

4 comments: