Wednesday 31 August 2016

A little Christmas Magic from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Wednesday Crafters.

Look what I have to share with you today- a little sneak peek of the Autumn Winter catalogue and a stamp set called Christmas Magic.

This card is inspired by one of the creative makes in the catalogue itself. I adored the simplicity of the layers and the focus on the beautiful stamped images. So I gave the sample card a Stampin' Sarah makeover.


I started my card with the background which I created by inking my acrylic block with Soft Sky ink and spraying with a water spritz. I pressed the whole block to my Whisper White card base to get the imperfect rectangle background. I then used my Wink of Stella Clear brush to add a little sparkle to my background.

I stamped the snowman and pole in Memento Black ink and coloured with my Stampin' Write markers. I cut around the images and adhered with Dimensionals.

I stamped the sentiment on to my Real Red banner and added Rhinestones for extra sparkle.


And as promised another quick cross stitch update. These two projects are designs from The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. I love their quirky kawaii designs. The adventure one is a monthly stitch along where a new clue/country is released on the 1st of every month. I love stitching along with fellow fanatics around the globe.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment