Monday 1 August 2016

A Sunshine Wishes Bouquet Birthday from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Monday Crafters.

Hope you had a lovely crafty weekend. I've had a little sneak peek of the new Autumn Winter catalogue which has kept me entertained with many cups of tea over the weekend. So many lovely seasonal products coming up. I cannot wait to get my hands on them and start creating. If only I could shoehorn some extra hours in to the day.

I have a birthday card to share this morning. I created this for a lovely crafty friend of mine. She celebrated her birthday last week and I wanted to stamp her something special to celebrate.


I created layers of flowers with the Jar of Love stamp set. I used the two step stamping technique to add detail and depth to each flower and then hand cut them to add to my Sunshine Wishes heart die cut. I added sequins from the Brights Sequin collection for added sparkle. The sentiment is from the Tin of Cards stamp set.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Product List

1 comment: