Monday 8 August 2016

A Stampin' Colouring Book Gift from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Monday Crafters.

What a weekend it has been.  I hosted the first of my annual Christmas Craft Days on Saturday. What a fantabulous day we all had. My ladies created some lovely projects and I gave them a little sneak peek of my Autumn Winter goodies. I am definitely now in Christmas crafting mode and think I might make a start on my Christmas card stash imminently.

I have a different little project to share with you today. This was the gift for my Hostess Club ladies with their July orders. If you'd like to find out more about my virtual clubs you can click the tab above. But in essence I run a monthly club where each member places a monthly order (£15 minimum) and one month you receive the hostess freebies and each month with your order is a handmade gift from me (as well as a gift for joining too). You also receive a copy of each catalogue launched during your time in the club. I welcome new members at any time for a duration of 10 months. You are more than welcome to join from anywhere in the UK. You don't have to be local to the Isle of Wight. I post lovely crafty packages all over the UK on a monthly basis.

With the current trend for adult colouring books and mindfulness I thought I would have a go at creating my own Stampin' Up! mini book for my lovely club members which I packaged with a little pack of colouring pencils. 


Creating my colouring ages allowed me to go through my stamp shelves and pick out all the sets with black and white outlines. I inked up some images I haven't used in ages. It was fun to just go through and just stamp without worrying about lining up and stamping in exact positions.

I think these little colouring sets would make lovely little gifts or could be adapted in to a colour your own birthday or Christmas card set.



Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment