Tuesday 2 August 2016

Exclusive Thoughtful Branches Bundle from Stampin' Up! August 2nd-31st

Morning lovelies. 

I have exciting news to share with you today. Until August 31st Stampin' Up! are offering the lovely Thoughtful Branches bundle for sale. This is an exclusive limited time bundle only available while supplies last.

I purchased mine through an exclusive Demonstrator pre-order in July and it is a lovely and versatiles stamp set and matching thinlits.  And don't forget, if you ordered £45+ last month you will have received a Bonus Days coupon in your inbox which can be redeemed against this Stampin' Up! exclusive.




Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment