Tuesday 16 August 2016

An Autumn Winter Jolly Friends Sneak Peek from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters. How was your weekend? It was a beautifully sunny few days on the Isle of Wight which was perfect for our RSPCA Gala Day on Sunday. What a lovely day it was enjoyed by all. My girls love visiting and seeing the variety of dogs entering the dog show as well as seeing all the resident and visiting cats and rabbits. The day raised over £5000 for the Centre which was a fantastic day and well reflective of all the effort put in by the staff and volunteers.

For all those eager Christmas crafters awaiting the 1st September I have a fun little sneak peek for you today. This is a card I CASED from the new Autumn Winter catalogue featuring a fab little set called Jolly Friends. I adore moose and knew I had to have a go at this card as soon as I saw it in the catalogue.


Now for those eagle eyed Stampin' Up! fans you might see another couple of sneak peeks used for this card- the fab new Jolly Hat Builder Punch and Mini Jingle Bells. The new Autumn Winter catalogue is chock full of festive inspiration and if you would like a copy posting out to you direct you just need to drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk and I'll get a copy straight out to you.


I know I'm biased as I love all things Stampin' Up! but this years Autumn Winter offering is one of the best I've seen in the 6.5years I've been with the company. There really are so many different styles and tastes catered for as well as beautiful Autumnal sets and fun Halloween crafting bits and bobs. There are also lots of fun embellishments and accessories and lots of glitter too.

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment