Wednesday 6 January 2016

A Party Wishes Celebration from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafty friends and welcome to a new Spring Summer catalogue day.

The catalogue and Sale-A-Bration only launched yesterday and I have already welcomed a new team member and placed a little order to get my hands on another of the fantastic Sale-A-Bration freebie stamp sets.

I got a little crafty time last night with both the girls in bed early. Here is a birthday card I created using the Party Wishes stamp set. Would you believe I measured and taped my mask carefully to allow me to stamp the strip and it still ended up wonky! But that is the beauty of crafting. Not everything turns out perfectly. I still loved the overall effect of the card.

I started by masking the strip along the bottom of the card and stamping the cakes, balloons, candles and confetti in Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Tempting Turquoise. I then used a Sponge Dauber to add Daffodil Delight over the top to define my masked strip a little better.


To finish I added the sentiment in Pumpkin Pie and stamped the balloons (I hand drew the strings with my Pacific Point Stampin' Write Marker). I added three Brights Candy Dots along the bottom.


If you'd like a copy of the new catalogue to peruse at your own leisure, drop me a line with your address on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk and I'll get one in the post to you asap.

Check out all the details of the current Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking the image below.



I'll be taking part in the Pinkies Team blog hop tomorrow evening so be sure to pop back to join in a fun Spring Summer inspiration hop. Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!) 

 -XXX-.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe it is 'wonky'. A wonderful card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete