Friday 22 January 2016

Going Places with Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy Friday. Hooray for the weekend. What do you have planned? I have my monthly card class tomorrow and it feels like an absolute age since I've seen all my ladies so I'm really looking forward to it.

I have a project to share with you today that I created at Convention last year. This was one of our sneak peek make and take projects (the best part of Convention is getting to play with new product and having a little crafty time).

This is again themed around the Going Places suite of products. For this card I used the World Traveller Embossing Folder but instead of embossing with it I inked the inside of the folder with Crumb Cake ink and sandwiched my cardstock inside. You get this great aged/antique effect by using your embossing folders like this.


This project uses the Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack. Such a great set of papers for masculine cards and for more antique-y vintage style crafting. I especially loved the effect of stamping the globe over the top of the DSP.


Thank you for popping by today. Pop back on Monday for more craftiness. I'll be sharing some of our card class makes with you next week.. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment