Tuesday 5 January 2016

It is time for the Spring Summer Catalogue 2016 + Sale-A-Bration from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton


It is January 5th which can only mean one thing- a new catalogue with extra lovely freebies in the form of Sale-A-Bration!!! This is my favourite time of the Stampin' Up! year. You earn extra rewards from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue for buying all the lovely new products from the Spring Summer Catalogue (or any items from the big catalogue also).

Click on either of the images below to click through to have a look at the PDF versions of both catalogues.

      

Just to give you an idea of some of the items I love in the new Spring Summer catalogue there are fantastic new stamps, Project Life kits, embellishments, punches and Big Shot accessories. Here are just a few of my favourites:

I just love the Pyramid Pals Bundle. With Pyramid Pals Thinlets paired with the Playful Pals stamp set the possibilities are endless for these cute little animal creations.


I am a sucker for embellishments and the Spring Summer catalogue does not disappoint. From the gorgeous Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper for adding a touch of glitz to your projects to the new Honeycomb Embellishments which are a perfect texture addition to lots of special projects (and they also coordinate with my favourite Sale-A-Bration stamp set- more on that later!). And who doesn't love a cuppa? Well look at the adorable Have a Cuppa embellishments. These are just too lovely. I might just have to keep a set to look at and make me smile.



 We have another new little mini punch pack launching with this catalogue, the Party Punch Pack perfect for birthdays, celebrations, invites, place settings.... endless fun. I got to try these punches at Convention and I just loved them instantly.


And finally, Stampin' Up! have partnered with Wink of Stella to offer these gorgeous sparkle brushes for adding a little glitter to your projects. I have both the gold and clear and I love them both. You can never have enough crafty sparkle I say.


And now on to Sale-A-Bration and how you can get your hands on all those lovely freebies. 


There are three ways to benefit during Sale-A-Bration.

Here’s the deal: for every 60 €/£45 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product. That means it’s the perfect time to purchase those products you’ve had your eye on while earning more products for free.

Note: Pages 4–15 of the Sale-A-Bration brochure show products available throughout the entire Sale-A-Bration sales period (5 January–31 March 2016); Pages 16–19 show limited-time products available only until 15 February.* Watch for another batch of limited-time products coming 16 February!
*Based on inventory, availability may be temporarily extended.

Need another excuse to get together with friends? Just host a qualifying party with at least 275 €/£200 in sales during Sale-A-Bration and you’ll earn 27 €/£20 more Stampin’ Rewards! You can even apply your Stampin’ Rewards toward a Starter Kit and become a demonstrator yourself!
It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just 129 €/£99 and choose 45 €/£30 more of FREE products for your Starter Kit. Plus, the kit ships for free. Click here to sign up direct and join my Inkin' Owls team.
 
And here is a little sneak of some Stampin' Up! creations using the Sale-A-Bration freebies.


My absolute favourite product from the Sale-A-Bration 2016 catalogue is the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set designed to compliment the Honeycomb Embellishments. I love this set simply for this happy little bird. I think he'll be one of my favourite images of the upcoming months.


Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)

 -XXX-.

No comments:

Post a Comment