Monday 4 January 2016

A Very Happy Crafty New Year from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Happy 2016 Crafty Friends. 

As this is my first post of the New Year I wanted to send you all the warmest of wishes for the year ahead. May your craft rooms be overflowing, your brain full of ideas and never without inspiration and your heart loving every minute of crafty time (which is a little lacking in this house so I truly do love every minute I get to do anything crafty).

I've had a fun filled and busy festive season. New Year's Day was my birthday which was spent in good company with good (Slimming World) food. As fellow crafters will understand a birthday brings lots of lovely handmade cards and gifts. I was blessed to receive lots of lovely gifts from so many friends that I have made through my years with Stampin' Up!

I wanted to share a card I received with a little sneak peek product from the new Spring Summer catalogue. This card was sent to me by my lovely downline Sandy. She has been with me almost as long as I have been with Stampin' Up! 

This card was created using the new Balloon Builders stamp set and a fabulous new punch called the Balloon Bouquet punch.


The sentiment is from the Ronald McDonald charity stamp set Sprinkles of Life and is punched using the Large Oval and Mounted on to an Elegant Eggplant Scallop Circle.


The new Spring Summer Catalogue, along with all the fabulous freebies in the Sale-A-Bration mini catalogue, launch TOMORROW!!! So please pop back tomorrow to find out more about all the lovely newness!!

Here is a display of some of the lovely birthday cards I received. I can't bring myself to take them down just yet. Maybe I'll keep them on display till the next family birthday in March.



And as for the big day, we spent the morning riding the local steam train. Summer loved the smoke and sticking her head out of the window watching the engine.



And Sylvie loved the playground!!


I have updated my classes info for the year ahead. I'd love to welcome you to one of my classes in Newport (Isle of Wight). More info below:

Stampin’ Sarah Classes 2016 

All Saturday Classes 1-4pm £8
  • Sat January 23rd 
  • Sat Feb 27th 
  • Sat March 19th 
  • Sat April 23rd 
  • Sat May 21st 
  • Sat June 18th
  • Sat July 23rd 
  • Sat August 20th 
  • Sat September 17th 
  • Sat October 22nd 
  • Sat November 19th 
  • Sat December 10th 


Special Classes and Events 2016 

  • Saturday Feb 13th 1-4pm – Tin Of Cards Class £28         

(Booking deadline: January 29th) 

Who says organization has to be boring? This fun printed tin gives you plenty of room to store the cards that you make in this kit, plus room for more. Kit includes enough card bases and accents for 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs. 

Class includes: Tin of Cards Project Kit + use of my Tin of Cards Stamp Set and use of all coordinating Ink Pads for completion of your complete kit through the afternoon (Coordinating colors: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, Wild Wasabi, white). 

Bonus: SaleABration extra freebie with this class: Half a Pack of Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum. 

  • Saturday March 12th 1-4pm- It’s My Party Birthday Card Class £30.00 

 (Booking Deadline February 20th) 

Class includes: Party Punch Pack, 12 sheets of It’s My Party Designer Series Paper and Confetti Textured Embossing Folder (Value: £28.40). Plus all materials and embellishments to complete the class projects.  

Bonus: SaleABration extra freebie with this class: Half a Pack of Wildflower Fields DSP. 
  •  Saturday May 7th 1-4pm In the Meadow Watercolour Technique Class £28

(Booking Deadline April 20th) 

Class includes: In the Meadow Stamp Set and 1 Aqua Painter Plus all materials and embellishments to complete class projects. 

To book a spot on any of my classes please drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. I'd love to welcome you to a crafty afternoon of cardmaking, cuppas and cake (and chatting too).

Thank you for popping by today. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!)


 -XXX-.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment