Friday 29 January 2016

Sale-A-Bration 2016 New Team Member Gifts from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Morning crafters.

I've been busy creating my little business supply packs and gifts for the new team members who have joined my Inkin' Owls team during Sale-A-Bration so far. I joined Stampin' Up! during Sale-A-Bration 6 years ago and wouldn't look back. I love being involved with the company and have loved seeing my crafting skill and ability change and evolve over the time I've been with Stampin' Up!

This year you can sign up with Stampin' Up! for the usual starter kit price of £99. For that you can choose £160 of current product from either the main or the Spring Summer catalogue. It really is such a great time to sign up- such great value for money. And don't forget you will then benefit from an ongoing 20% discount on all future purchases as a Demonstrator. The great thing about being involved with Stampin' Up! is you can grow your business to a level that suits you. So if joining just for the discount is what you fancy, that is fine. But you can grow a great and profitable business also if that is the opportunity you are looking for.

Can you spot the theme with my team member packs? We are the Inkin' Owls after all.....


Alongside the little packs of crafty goodies I give my new team members I also put together a little business pack of ideas on how to grow your business and get started. 


I love my little Pink Owl labels. She is even holding an envelope (we can assume with a handmade card inside!).


Here is a closer look at the contents of the pack including these adorable little owl post in notes with a matching covered notepad.


For more information please have a read through the info on the 'Join My Team' tab above. Or drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 to ask any questions. I'd love to welcome you to the Inkin' Owls and put one of my team packs in the post to you today ;0)

Thank you for popping by today. Pop back on Monday for more craftiness. I'll be sharing a very special birthday card I made for my Mum. Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!).

-XXX-

No comments:

Post a Comment