Saturday 16 January 2016

Tin of Cards Product Class with Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafters.

I have a special class preview to share with you today. I am running a Tin of Cards Product Class on Saturday February 13th from 1-4pm. The booking deadline for this class in January 29th to ensure I get the kits in time for the class. You can either pay direct with the Paypal button below or drop me an email on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk to confirm your place.

The cost for the class is £28 to include the complete Tin of Cards Project Kit along with use of all my coordinating ink pads and the matching Tin of Cards Stamp Set to create your file tabs in the tin for organisation of your handmade cards.

And as an added bonus, you will also receive an extra SaleABration freebie of half a pack of Botanical Gardens Designer Vellum on the day of the class!!

The completed tin would make a lovely gift or a perfect organisation tool for all your handmade cards.

Saturday Feb 13th 1-4pm – Tin Of Cards Class £28     


Thank you for popping by today.  Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration or any of our new products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop or get in touch directly and I can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. I'd also love to Demo for you and your friends at a crafty party. As the hostess you earn lots of lovely freebies and you all get to make a fun crafty project too (no crafting experience necessary!) 

 -XXX-.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Looks wonderful! I think I will just have to join you! ��

    ReplyDelete