Wednesday 25 March 2015

Easter Bunny Chocolate Treat Box from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning and a happy (if not a little chilly) Wednesday to you today.

So Wednesday brings new Weekly Deals. And what a fantastic week of specials we have this week. My favourite crafty tool, the Envelope Punch Board, is a bargain this week at just £13.46 and the Regals Paper Stack is £14.63. Combine these with some cardstock and you'll have reached your £45 spend for an extra Sale-A-Bration freebie. This is why I LOVE Stampin' Up! Not only are the products high quality and great value but you earn freebies for using and buying the products.

So on to today's crafty share. This is a project inspired by my upline Michelle who provides a great tutorial on her blog. I loved the simplicity of using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch to create the little bunny face.


I used scraps of patterned papers to punch the nose and the middle of the ears. I stamped the daffodil in Daffodil Delight using my Petite Petals stamp set and punched with the coordinating punch. This is a lovely sized little box for filling with Easter chocolate-y treats.


Thank you for popping by today. You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (or click on the links above to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-XXX-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment