Monday 23 March 2015

Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum Card from Stampin' Up! UK Demonstrator Sarah Poulton

Good morning crafty friends.

Happy new crafty weekend. I hope you all had a lovely crafty weekend. I managed to get some more quilting done (well I sat and cut 36 perfect rectangles ready for the next step in the sewing process).  Saturday was also my monthly card class with my lovely ladies. We had a full house this month and my ladies still managed to be packed up and finished half an hour early. More challenging cards on the list for next month....

Here is one of this month's makes. I'd seen a similar card over on Amy K's blog and decided to give it a go. I absolutely love the Sheer Perfection Designer Vellum which Stampin' Up! have added as part of the bonus Sale-A-Bration product offering. I love the printed designs and they are perfect for coloring and layering on to cards.


For this card I managed to use two of the 15.2cm square butterfly design pieces and create 8 cards from them. I cut 3.8 cm strips from the designer vellum and coloured on the reverse using Pear Pizzazz, Lost Lagoon and Pool Party Stampin' Write Markers. I then mounted on to a Whisper White piece of card cut to the same size.


For the stamping we used the butterfly image from Papillon Potpourri and stamped in Lost Lagoon on to the Pool Party card layer. We then stamped the greeting from the Butterfly Basics stamp set in Island Indigo to overlap the butterfly image. To finish we used a short length of Linen Thread and a Regal Designer Button.

With only 1 week left of Sale-A-Bration it is the perfect time to place your order for all the lovely products in the Spring Summer catalogue. You will get 1 Sale-A-Bration free product for each £45 you spend. So with the purchase of the stamp sets used in this card plus the In Color Markers you could receive the Sheer Perfection Vellum for free! Who doesn't love a good freebie?

Here is more info on the 4 exclusive products added to Sale-A-Bration for March only.


Thank you for popping by today. You can find out more about the new Spring Summer Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration promotion by clicking here or by using the navigation menu on the left. This really is the most exciting time of the year to shop. New products and fantastic freebie rewards too. 

Please let me know if you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or our products. I would love to help. All items can be purchased online via my shop (click on the links below to find out more about specific products) or get in touch directly and I  can order them for you to be delivered direct to your door. 

-X-

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment