Friday 11 July 2014

Watercolor Wonder meets Petite Petals Hostess Gift


Happy Friday! I hope you have a lovely weekend planned. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some lovely weather so the girls and I can get out and about. We've been enjoying long walks and feeding the ducks this week. But should the weather take a turn as predicted I have lots of crafty projects on the go at home planning for my Christmas Craft Days next month.

Today's crafty make is another gift set for one of my recent party hostesses. I always like to give a handmade crafty gift to my hostesses to say thank you on top of the lovely product freebies they receive from Stampin' Up! I created another of these super simple handbags that we were shown at our Telford Regional. I shared a similar one here. This is made from one sheet of standard UK A4 card (in this case I used Strawberry Slush with Blushing Bride and Rich Razzleberry accents).  

Here is the picture on our instruction sheet from the Stampin' Up! event. This was designed by Julie Kettlewell and shows exactly how you need to divide up your base sheet of cardstock.



Once you have cut and scored your A4 sheet you then just layer your cardstock for the decorative outside panels. I used the Petite Petals stamp set to stamp a layer of Whisper White and mounted on to Rich Razzleberry. 


For this card I used the new Work of Art stamp set. This is such a versatile set with brush stroke stamps, mixed sentiments and the chevron design used above too. For this card I used my Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies to create the window. On the base Whisper White layer I stamped the Chevrons in Rose Red, Melon Mambo and Blushing Bride to create the layered pink look. I then used my Blushing Bride and Rose Red markers to doodle an edging to my window. 


I finished by stamping the sentiment and highlighting with 3 shades of pink Candy Dots.


Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you all have a lovely crafty weekend. I would love to hear what you are up to or see your crafty projects. Please pop over to my Facebook page and share your weekends crafty plans:


Please get in touch with any questions or queries or please pop over to my Online Store for more information on all our products. Get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment