Thursday 24 July 2014

In Colour Flower Patch Fry Box Birthday Gift


When I unpacked my lovely new box of goodies from the catalogue I was super excited to try out the new French Fry Box Die. I had seen so many lovely projects on Pinterest using this die. I found the perfect occasion last weekend when I went out for a crafty friend's birthday. I had bought these two little sparkly glitter glues in Silver Sparkle and Cherry Cobbler and needed a little container to put them in. The Fry Box was the perfect fit.

I cut the Fry Box in Whisper White and then cut a lining panel from the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack for the inside of the box. I then stamped the outside of the box using the FAB new photopolymer stamp set, Flower Patch, in Hello Honey and Blackberry Bliss (colours taken directly from the DSP colour scheme). I finished the box with a length of Coastal Cabana Thick Bakers Twine tied around with a bow.


I created the little matching birthday tag using my Scallop Tag Topper Punch. I punched the matching flowers and then inked the edges of the tag in Blackberry Bliss with a Sponge Dauber.

I had so much fun creating this little Fry Box. It has made me want to order the matching Hamburger Box Die now too. I can see I'll be making a lot of these for friends and family for the upcoming festive season.

Yes I said it, Christmas is not too far away in crafting terms. I have been super busy prepping for my Christmas Craft Days. The first of which is only a fortnight away now. I have some lovely projects lined up for my crafting ladies. I cannot wait to share the projects with you very soon with some fab project tips and tutorials too.

Thank you for stopping by today and sharing in a little crafty creativity. If you'd like any further information about the project, please get in touch.

All products can be ordered direct with me or via my Online StorePlease get in touch with any questions or queries about Stampin' Up! or please pop over to my Online Store for more information on all our products. Get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting
-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment