Monday 14 July 2014

Watercolor Thank You Notes


Good evening! A bit of a late one from me today. Not sure what happened. I had my project all lined up to blog and then my brain had a 'post baby' moment and I thought I had written and published this post. Imagine my surprise when it didn't publish, only for me to find I didn't write the post to begin with! Just one of those baby brain moments.

So today's share is a quick thank you card inspired by this Pinterest find.  I made this for my recent workshop attendees to go with their orders. I absolutely adore this single sentiment stamp from the new catalogue called Watercolor Thank You. It is another of the textured stamps that gives a beautiful watercoloured effect when you stamp with it.

I used a standard half of A4 cardstock base in Whisper White. I then used my Aqua Painter and Pistachio Pudding ink pad to create the painted wash background. I stamped the Thank You in Island Indigo over the top. The embellishments to finish were created with the new Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and Basic Rhinestones.

I hope you've all had lovely weekends whereever you are in the world. Ours flew by. I have been on a health kick since having Sylvie and have been gradually introducing more exercise in to my daily life. I went for a lovely 5 mile walk on Saturday. I love being able to pack up the double buggy and venture off with my two girls. I even invested in a little battery radio so we can listen to music while out strolling. So far so good. I am feeling a lot better and the weight is coming off slowly. Although it is weigh in day tomorrow and I did have a sneaky Starbucks this morning. We'll see what happens at Slimming World tomorrow......

Please get in touch with any questions or queries or please pop over to my Online Store for more information on all our products. Get in touch on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment