Thursday 9 January 2014

Stampin' Up! UK Sale-A-Bration Good as Gold


Now I know I have been mainly focusing on the papers and Banner Punch in my Sale-A-Bration sneak peaks. But I cannot resist giving you a quick glimpse of this FANTASTIC Sale-A-Bration Thank You Card Kit.

It is a complete kit which makes 8 gorgeous gold accented cards with matching envelopes (I adore the gold foil envelope inserts- so shiny and glitzy). The photo doesn't show clearly the gold foiled spots on the card base which really show up against the gold banner and accents (all precut and ready to go).

I don't know about you, but some days I crave crafting with a kit. I want to put something together but don't want to have to think about cutting and matching everything up. This kit has everything precut and ready to go (even the lengths of Bakers Twine and Gold Elastic Cord). Absolutely brilliant.

If you'd like to find out more about Sale-A-Bration and the upcoming Spring Summer Catalogue please get in touch on either poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. I'll happily post you a copy of the catalogue and SAB brochure. I also have a few dates remaining for Sale-A-Bration crafty parties, so get in touch to nab your date and grab yourself some fab freebies.

Happy Crafting 
-x-

No comments:

Post a Comment