Tuesday 21 January 2014

Stampin' Up! UK Watercolor Wonder Sneak Peak


Good morning crafty friends.

Just a quick share with you this morning (as I write this before work at 6am!). Here is one of the cards we made at my monthly card class this weekend. This uses the colour scheme from the lovely new Watercolour Wonder Designer Series Papers which will be available to order from the new Spring Summer catalogue next week.

The colours are: Daffodil Delights, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango and Gumball Green.

I've also used some other sneak peak products for the stamping. The little flowers are from a new set, Petite Petals, which also comes with a matching Petite Petals Punch. The main label stamp is an exclusive Sale-A-Bration set called, You're Lovely.


The other fab sneak peak is the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch which I have used to create the scalloped closure for this card. If you pop back next week once the catalogue is live, I will give you a quick tutorial to show you how to create this tag top closure for your cards.  It is really quick and simple and shows the versatility of the Tag Topper Punch too.

Thanks for popping by today. If you'd like a copy of the new Spring Summer catalogue to browse at your leisure, drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249 and I'll happily pop one in the post for you.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment