Thursday 2 January 2014

Stampin' Up! UK My Digital Studio Summer Love

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2014 and a whole new year of crafty inspiration. I hope you have had a suitably fantastic festive season and that your New Year has started well. 

New Year's Day is my birthday so I spent the day doing lots of lovely things yesterday. A crafty friend popped in yesterday morning with some lovely flowers, then my Mum cooked my favourite spinach and pesto lasagne for lunch, Sam treated me to a trip to see The Hobbit, and then the day was rounded out perfectly with Sherlock in the evening. All in all a perfect day of fun and family.

I'm a bit sad that the festivities are all over for another year now. But there is certainly a lot to look forward to in 2014 so I should probably start getting organised and ready for Poulton-Williams the 2nd. Sam and I should really agree on a name for her too ;0)


This morning I was seeking a little creative inspiration for some of my December photos of Summer using Stampin' Up!'s My Digital Studio software. I was looking through some of the Designer Kits I had purchased and I came across the absolute perfect kit called 'Summer Love'.

Within the kit was this photo layout all ready designed within the software which I thought would be perfect for some of my outdoorsy pictures of Summer enjoying the winter weather on the beach, feeding the ducks and playing with our dog Kala. It really is as simple as opening your photo files on your computer and then dragging and dropping in to the template. And voila, your page is finished. I always like to add a few embellishments of my own. But the templates are designed to give you a perfectly finished page with a few clicks. Perfect for a starter scrapbooker or for getting to know the software a bit better.

I just love the simplicity of My Digital Studio, whether starting a page or card from scratch, or whether using one of the predesigned templates for a quick and easy crafty make. I am always left feeling very inspired after I've browsed through all the lovely embellishments, stamps and digital papers within the software. I cannot recommend MDS highly enough. 

If you visit the MDS page through my online store (click here) you can find the full version available for download (a bargain at £13.95) or you can download the free trial version for 30 days. The trial version is perfect for having a go at creating digital cards and scrapbook pages and getting to know all the features of the software.

Please get in touch if you have any questions about todays project or My Digital Studio, about placing an order or about Stampin' Up! in general. You can contact me on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment