Monday 30 December 2013

Stampin' Up! UK Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peak


With the New Year nearly upon us that can only mean one thing (aside from my birthday celebrations on the 1st that is!) Sale-A-Bration is nearly here. 

For those new to Stampin' Up! this is my absolute favourite time of the Stampin' Up! year. From January 28th through to 31st March for every £45 spent you can choose a Sale-A-Bration freebie from the exclusive Sale-A-Bration mini catalogue (drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk if you'd like a copy in advance of the promotion beginning. My delivery of brochures is due today!). There are also lovely extras for anyone choosing to join my team during Sale-A-Bration or hosting a party (£25 in extra hostess freebies!).

A lovely benefit of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is that we can preorder new products before their official release date (we are all counting down the days to January 3rd when we can preorder from the new Spring Summer catalogue- lots and lots of lovely new things!). I have used some gorgeous new Sale-A-Bration sneak peak products to make the New Home card above.

I must apologise for the darkness of the photo. My sister and her other half bought her first home recently and got her keys just before Christmas. I was so excited about giving her a card and pressie that I couldn't wait to photo the cards in the day. So the only pics I have were taken at night I am afraid.

I absolutely adore the Sweet Sayings Card and Envelopes that are currently part of the Valentines promotion (only available to January 27th). I thought the lovely printed card base would be perfect for my New Home idea. I used the beautiful pastel inspired Sale-A-Bration Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Papers to create the little banners (that I punched with the new Sale-A-Bration Banner Punch). I also punched 2 squares using my 1" square punch from the DSP to create the house (I cut one square in half to make the roof). I also used the Tree from the Merry Minis Punch Pack to make the little tree with the house.

To create the words across the banner I punched the small circle from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack using the Crisp Cantaloupe paper. I then stamped the whole of the Simply Serif Mini Alphabet set  (I have not cut the individual letters. I use the whole alphabet as a sheet to make it easier to stamp and cut) in Baked Brown Sugar ink. I then cut the letters I needed to spell 'New Home'.

So as you can see, it was a fairly easy card using some of my lovely new Sale-A-Bration goodies! 


Here is a second card I created at the same time for my Mum and Dad to give my sister. This uses a similar technique combined with the gorgeous 2013-2014 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack to create the little houses. The sentiment is from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set.

Please get in touch if you'd like a copy of the Sale-A-Bration brochure or to find out more about joining my team or hosting a fun crafting party anytime during Sale-A-Bration. You can get in touch with me on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. Always happy to chat Stampin' Up! and craftiness ;0)

Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment