Tuesday 10 December 2013

Stampin' Up! UK Clearance Rack Updates


Evening crafty friends.

Well this is a lot later than planned again! I seem to be on an impossible blogging schedule at the moment.

Well lets start with the exciting news first. Stampin' Up! have updated the Clearance Rack for the Blitz event. Lots of fantastic new additions with up to 80% off the catalogue price. What a bargain. If you click on the Clearance Rack image above it'll link you straight through to my Online Store where you can see all the fantastic savings.

Now on to some craftiness.

I hosted my last team shoebox swap of the year last week. We had a fun evening packed with snacks and chat and just a bit of craftiness too.

I thought I would share one of our festive crafty makes with you today. Charlotte designed this lovely layered festive card. I photographed it against my December Journal as I used it as a journaling card in my album. I thought the colour scheme fitted perfectly with my album so far ;0)


This card uses the Season of Style Paper Stack paired with the Season of Style Washi Tape and the stamping is from the Occasions Alphabet stamp set.


Please get in touch if you have any questions or queries about Stampin' Up! or My Digital Studio, I'd be only too happy to help: poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Festive Crafting ;0)
-X-


No comments:

Post a Comment