Tuesday 3 December 2013

Stampin' Up! UK Envelope Punch Board Christmas Creations


Hello and welcome to another Christmas crafty day here at Stampin' Sarah ;0)

I thought I would welcome you with a picture of the 2, 3 and 4 tins from Summer's handmade Advent Calendar. She is loving discovering her chocolates each day. And the lucky little thing also has a whole other calendar with treats at Nana's (as well as a Christmas tree decorated in Love Hearts! I notice the sweetie treats are being moved further and further up the tree each time I visit. Clearly Summer is becoming more inventive in the ways she tries to get at the treats!).

Today''s crafty makes are from a party I planned for the weekend just gone for my lovely friend Wendy. Would you believe I got struck down with a nasty 24 hour bug on Thursday and wasn't able to Demo for the ladies?! But I sent the projects round for them to create themselves (which I am very thankful for as I didn't like having to let them down at late notice!) and from what I hear they did a stirling job of creating these Punch Board creations.


Both the tag and cracker are created using the fabulous Envelope Punch Board. I found this brilliant video on Youtube that gave lots of fabulous ideas on making tags with the Board. My ladies at parties have all been impressed that all parts of the tag can be made with the Punch Board alone. 

Here is the tag and little holder to keep it in:


The tag was stamped using the Joyful Christmas stamp set and embellished with the Frosted Finishes Embellishments.

Here is a close up of the cracker. This again was a Youtube video tutorial that inspired this make. I had seen so many of these Punch Board crackers at Convention and wanted to have a go. They really are incredibly simple to make and come together so quickly.  


For more information on my favourite Stampin' Up! tool, the Envelope Punch Board, click on the picture below to be linked to my online store to read all about this incredible little board of creativity.


Thanks for popping by today. Please say hello and leave a comment. I have set myself a target to find new blogs to read throughout December, so leave me a comment and I'd love to stop by and say hello.

And if you'd like to find out more about any of the Stampin' Up! products used for today's creations please drop me a line on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249. Or alternatively pop by my online store which you can find here:


Happy Crafting ;0)
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment