Friday 10 January 2014

Stampin' Up! UK December Days with My Digital Studio

Good morning crafters. Where is January disappearing to? January 10th already?! I really must start prepping for arrival number 2. Does it count as preparation to have bought several boxes of nappies? Roll on maternity leave so I can start all the baby washing and getting the moses basket ready for bubbas return home.

While Summer and I had a quiet few minutes this morning I decided to have a look at the new downloads in My Digital Studio. I found the fantastic Retro Fresh Designer Series Papers, Embellishments and stamps available for download. I received these papers as a sneak peak from the new Spring Summer Catalogue at Convention and I have used the whole pack already on lots of lovely pressies and projects over Christmas. When I saw them available in digital form I had to give crafting a go with them.


I decided to create a project from scratch using only the photo template option. I had this series of pictures from before Christmas and thought they'd fit perfectly with the 5 photo layout. I just love these papers and the retro feel of the arrows and colour scheme. I also loved matching the embellishment set with the papers. I had to restrain myself as there were a lot more embellishments I wanted to add. But they will have to wait for another project on another day.

I just love the simplicity of My Digital Studio, whether starting a page or card from scratch, or whether using one of the predesigned templates for a quick and easy crafty make. I am always left feeling very inspired after I've browsed through all the lovely embellishments, stamps and digital papers within the software. I cannot recommend MDS highly enough. 

If you visit the MDS page through my online store (click here) you can find the full version available for download (a bargain at £13.95) or you can download the free trial version for 30 days. The trial version is perfect for having a go at creating digital cards and scrapbook pages and getting to know all the features of the software.

Please get in touch if you have any questions about todays project or My Digital Studio, about placing an order or about Stampin' Up! in general. You can contact me on poulton_sarah@yahoo.co.uk or 01983 609249.

Happy Crafting
-X-

No comments:

Post a Comment